Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Conferences

For those that have returned the yellow conference sheet with a preferred time, please look in your child's planner for the scheduled time or email Miss Terry.

If you have not returned the conference sheet, please do so as soon as possible. All students are asked each day. It is school policy that we try to meet or discuss your child's progress two times during the year. These conferences can be done in person or over the phone, whatever works best for your family! The should only take about 15 minutes. If you do not wish to have a conference, there is a spot on the conference sheet where you can indicate that and I can keep for my records.

NOTE: If you had a conference scheduled for October 17 or 18th, I will have to reschedule. I (Miss Terry) am out sick the rest of the week. I tried to make phone calls home yesterday before I came home. I will be sending notes home on Monday to reschedule. All conferences set for October 21 and on are still scheduled and look forward to seeing you then!